Friday 5 October 2012

CHRISTMAS FAIR...........

DECEMBER 1ST 2012
BLABY BAPTIST CHURCH
NORTHFIELD ROAD, BLABY

FROM 10-4

Can I ask for donations for this stall, which is raising  funds for INTER CARE - our nominated charity.

I am hopeful that some of you ladies will be kind enough to make small items for us to sell.
Stocking fillers would be a good idea, coat  hangers, small bags, needle cases, jewellry rolls, place mats, soft toys, anything you can think of.
A Christmas themed item would be great, but not vital.
It would be very much appreciated if these can be brought to the next meeting on November 7th.

If you have an item, but cannot get to the meeting, please give me a call.... 0116 2775710, and I will arrange
collection.

Thanking you in anticipation....

Vicky

PS  I am hopeful that some of you will be able to come along to the Christmas Fair and support not only us, but the other stall holders




No comments:

Post a Comment